[OM] Re: 14-35mm Z.Digital internal zoom?

Subject: [OM] Re: 14-35mm Z.Digital internal zoom?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 09:20:59 +1100
I saw a wonderful project a few years back where the person did
almost exactly that. Set up on a street in a run down urban section
and invited the local people to come and get photographed any way
they chose. Shot them as they were and as they wanted to be. Of
course, that was medium format B&W film days and it ain't too candid
but it worked brilliantly. You need the personality to get away with
it though. I find as I get older and hairier, people don't feel so
threatened by me somehow.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx