[OM] Re: Mac Cat Names...TABBY!

Subject: [OM] Re: Mac Cat Names...TABBY!
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 13:21:11 -0500
Molly isn't feral, she spends most of her time indoors and will not eat what
she kills. When she's hungry, she comes in and eats her kitty food. As to
decimating native fauna, my grandpa would prefer not to have rattlesnakes
near his house and mice in it. As for the dogs she's attacked...well ok
she's a mean little bitch, but she's not feral.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design