[OM] Mac Cat Names...TABBY!

Subject: [OM] Mac Cat Names...TABBY!
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 03:12:00 -0500

I keep hoping for Tabby...lol

I love cats, especially evil bloodthirsty killers like my grandpa's cat,
Molly. She's killed more than 6000...yes six thousand....small animals in
her lifetime. She's 17 and still healthy! She's known to have killed two
rattlesnakes, and she attempted to kill a pit bull (An American dog bred for
fighting and known for its viciousness). She tore the dog up pretty bad and
wasn't hurt herself, though she did fail to kill him. When my grandpa got a
big white dog, she jumped on top of the cage he was in, reached in through
the bars, and tried to claw at the dog's face!

Why do I like the cat? She's nice to me, as long as I follow the rules (main
rule: don't feed the dog, ever!)

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/grandpa/photopages/moll
y-driveway.htm

Photo taken with an OM-4T with 40mm f2 Zuiko on Efke 400 film developed in
PMK.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design