[OM] Re: Any experiences with US->Canada mail forwarders? (not entirely

Subject: [OM] Re: Any experiences with US->Canada mail forwarders? (not entirely OT)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 07:40:10 -0400
I'm surprised too that the rebate from Olympus America doesn't apply to
Canada as well.  But I think the statement about payment in US dollars
and US residents only is perfectly clear.  If the $175 is really
important to you I wouldn't do it without first checking with Oly.
Customer Service Phone Number: 800-953-3098

Chuck Norcutt