[OM] Re: The belief of others

Subject: [OM] Re: The belief of others
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:23:33 -0400
I would assume it like Lulu in that the creator of the book can chose to add
a margin on top of whatever the book costs to print are (in the case of Lulu
the charges are based on page count, page size, color vs B&W and print
quality). The margin amount is entirely up to the creator and the value they
feel their work can command. The printer is always going to make money on
each copy.

It seems in the case of GeeBee's book it is to be a not for profit venture,
neither for the editor or the photographer. That said I still would want to
compensate Graham and Jim for all their work in creating the book when I do
buy my copy (I think Chuck's idea of a Xmas gift is a grand one, now I just
have to find the giver :)

Dan S.