[OM] Re: #365

Subject: [OM] Re: #365
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:05:11 -0000
From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

> geebee wrote:
>> Olympus OM2 SP : Zuiko 21mm f2 : green filter : Kodak Professional BW400 CN
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07365.htm
>>
> More funny foliage tones with the green filter, sigh. Beautiful
> composition, though, and less tonal weirdness than some others of late.
>
> I know, I know, you obviously like them, and others here like them. Just
> my every year or so grump about such pretty pictures made less so, in
> the opinion of this one viewer, by what seems to be silliness. ;-)
>
> #366, on the other hand, is just crackerjack, OT camera gear or not.
> Great subject, composition, light, DOF, etc.
>
> Moose

Hi Moose,

Contrary to popular belief I do not have my green filters arc welded to my
lenses :-) Just before I took that shot a group of
walkers came into view and I grabbed a camera from the bag, attached a lens and
slapped on the green filter. They started climbing
a stile and I was thinking 'human interest'. One of the group engaged me in
conversation about the odd colour of my lens and we
chatted for a few minutes about the demise of film etc.

After the walkers resumed their walk I noticed that in my haste I had grabbed
the OM loaded with Agfa Vista. Now that's silliness
:-)

Thanks for looking.

--Graham