[OM] Re: #365

Subject: [OM] Re: #365
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 02:47:35 -0700
geebee wrote:
> Olympus OM2 SP : Zuiko 21mm f2 : green filter : Kodak Professional BW400 CN
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07365.htm

More funny foliage tones with the green filter, sigh. Beautiful
composition, though, and less tonal weirdness than some others of late.

I know, I know, you obviously like them, and others here like them. Just
my every year or so grump about such pretty pictures made less so, in
the opinion of this one viewer, by what seems to be silliness. ;-)

#366, on the other hand, is just crackerjack, OT camera gear or not.
Great subject, composition, light, DOF, etc.

Moose