[OM] all this talk of big prints got me thinking? whats the best A3 prin

Subject: [OM] all this talk of big prints got me thinking? whats the best A3 printer these days
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:55:18 +0200
I wonder if the time is right for me to try printing once again, I am
pleased with my scanning now, so maybe I could try printing A3 again.

any recommendations for printer based on cost (initial and replacement
inks) quality and ease of use.

also the talk of RIP's (whatever they are ) got me wondering if qimage
has a really good one and whether I should try that out.

and to answer gord's mail, after reviewing lightroom others I found
aperture suited me best, it took me a long time to commit to storing
photos in its library but I have now 20'000 images or so stored.  they
are backed up in other places as well.

--
Iechyd da
IanW