[OM] Re: Varimagni on Canyon, was: Re: E-3 specs

Subject: [OM] Re: Varimagni on Canyon, was: Re: E-3 specs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 02:46:36 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Thanks for the tip on the varimagni finder.  I never even thought to try
> it but I just put it on my 5D and it fits just fine.  Woohoo!

It "fits" alright, but doesn't quite align with the optical path of the
viewfinder. Works pretty well at low magnification, although oyu can't
se the viewfinder info readout. Useless at 2.5x. You could probably
modify the mount to align it.

I tried it before buying my cheapie Chinese version that fits better.

Moose