[OM] Re: Possible Russian focus confirmation chipped adapter OM-4/3

Subject: [OM] Re: Possible Russian focus confirmation chipped adapter OM-4/3
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:55:03 +0100
Their website speaks of +/- 3mm precision, and their user-forum includes
85mm as being the next-most-desired focal length for the pre-programmed
chips, and they have announced 29/35/84/100/135/180mm as being the next
release of focal lengths (as well as 51mm), supposedly available in the next
couple of weeks, but there is a public holiday coming up, so don't hold your
breath.

They also have some examples of IS on and IS off images using a
preprogrammed 51mm chip, using 50mm and 135mm lenses.  If I can find a way
of making them accessible to non-registered non-Russophones, I will do so,
but it may take a few days, as I am travelling at the moment.

--
Piers