[OM] Re: Whats Up, E-3 specs, doo dah, doo dah

Subject: [OM] Re: Whats Up, E-3 specs, doo dah, doo dah
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:30:50 +0100
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> This thing is just about beat to death and I doubt anyone has had a major
> shift in their thinking, so guess it is about time for me to put my 2 cents
> worth of bandwidth on the list.  Maybe folks are just getting warmed up for
> the
> political season . . . honing their skills.  Hope not.

Bill, I've snipped the best part of your mail, but I may frame it and
put it above my desk.

I've held my tongue and will continue to do so.

The E-1 is brilliant, and my OMs still work. Olympus just announced a
10mp replacement I could probably afford.

That part of my life, at least, is good.

Ta,

D.

--
Donald MacDonald BA DipLIS