[OM] New site

Subject: [OM] New site
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 18:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
I want to thank you guys.  This was the ONLY place Khen and I
announced the www.zone-10.com website. Thanks to word-of-keyboard
messaging, the site has been linked to in photography forums the
world over.  Including the dreaded Deep Pee Review.

We have added more content today which was being held back during the
initial launch. Much more to come--Part II is in final preparation
now.  And BOY is it good stuff. Lots of meat.

I would also like to thank you for your bug and error reporting. It's
been a busy few days. Launching sailboats and websites have a lot in
common.

Over the next couple of weeks we'll be announcing more services and
features. The articles are a draw, but by no means the primary
function of the site.

Thank you,

Ken and Khen

hmm.  K2 ?