[OM] Re: New Model

Subject: [OM] Re: New Model
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:33:03 +0100
Joel

I am extremely envious of you and your lovely Beemer.  I admit to
this sin only because I know that it will make you feel even prouder
to be the owner of such a machine.

My wife will not countenance my having a motorcycle again :-(.

This is made worse by the fact that my nephew, having given up road-
racing on bicycles, now wants to take up road racing on motor
machines ...

Chris