[OM] Re: New Model

Subject: [OM] Re: New Model
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:36:22 +0200
Yes this price drop makes my canyon5d or 7-14mm decision harder still.

I could do with one or the other before we start the building work at
our house to document before and after, but its a tougher choice to make
now. Even considering though I have just bought an E-330 but I don't
want to mention that or I will just rave on, (did most of the reviewers
miss the point of the 330 I wonder he says with a smug grin).

--
Iechyd da
IanW