[OM] Re: Sometimes, the 'bad' lenses aren't so bad

Subject: [OM] Re: Sometimes, the 'bad' lenses aren't so bad
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 19:04:15 +0800
My experience with the 40/2 is different, it is quite sharp wide open, here
is the test I just made with E300, all shoot in RAW and converted with
Olympus Viewer, sharpness -5. Camera in tripod with 2 seconds shutter delay.

The lens in compare is the OM Zuiko 50/2 Macro. Yes, the 50/2 is sharper but
I won't say the 40/2 is soft wide open.

http://www.accura.com.hk/40F2_F2.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/50F2_F2.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/40F2_F4.jpg