[OM] Re: [OT] USB/Parallel port advice needed

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] USB/Parallel port advice needed
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:20:07 -0700
Picked up my 'new' printer at the local Firehall Thrift Store for a
whole buck. A nice if not cutting edge Samsung ML1430 laser. Perfectly
fine for office use. With the number of discarded printers etc. going to
the land fill why not do yourself and the world a favor. I didn't even
mind buying a new toner cartridge after 6 months or so. By the way, new
printers typically come with a toner cartidge that doesn't have much
toner in it so you'll be back in a short while paying more bucks...maybe
as much as the initial purchase price. A "good deal" then becomes an
average deal. They're hoping you have a short memory.

Mike