[OM] Re: [OT] USB/Parallel port advice needed

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] USB/Parallel port advice needed
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 16:10:40 -0400
The problem scanner in both cases was the Acer (now Benq) Scanwit 2700.
  It's possible that the problem was the ACARD SCSI card that Acer
supplied with the scanner.  But the scanner does work properly with an
Adaptec 2906 in place of the ACARD version so I think the cards should
have been compatible.

Chuck Norcutt