[OM] Re: [OT] USB/Parallel port advice needed

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] USB/Parallel port advice needed
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:01:03 -0400
Thanks, Tom.  No, I do not have a pretty spectacular laser printer.
It's an aging Brother 1240 with a too small memory which had been making
rather dirty prints when last used and giving signs that it might need a
new drum or at least a toner cartridge.

I had no idea that new laser printers could be had for $80 which is
probably less than a drum for the 1240 and also probably not much more
than a toner cartridge and USB/parallel cable.  I guess I'll be looking
for a Samsung home/office laser.  Got a specific model number?

Thanks,
Chuck Norcutt