[OM] Re: Is Dr. Flash in jeopardy?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Dr. Flash in jeopardy?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:04:19 -0400
I mean, when you use the body and motor drive by itself, does the camera
shoot more than one frame when set to single mode?  Does the multiple
firing with the T-45 and motor drive happen on more than one body? As
Chuck said, the button on the T-45 is just a switch. If the motor is set
to single, and it fires more than one frame, it usually indicates a
defect in nicad pack or md switch in the camera body.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net