[OM] Re: Advice for a Fall foliage trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice for a Fall foliage trip
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:45:58 -0600
Tom,

Where are you starting from? If you'll be passing through the midwest on the
way to the east coast, try and pass through Brown County in southern
Indiana. That area is known for fall colors and is one of the major tourist
draws in Indiana. Southern Indiana is hilly and interesting even without the
colors...its not flat cornfield land like the rest of the state.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design