[OM] Re: [photo] race point 3

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] race point 3
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:56:22 -0400
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> The light and colors are lovely.  Print that one large.

Thanks for looking Chuck. :)

Thanks for the feedback on the colors.  I've been experimenting with
Lightroom lately after having used the Olympus High Function RAW
converter for the past 2 years.  I noticed with Lightroom that red is a
bit accented even when using Olympus E-1 custom profiles.  So sometimes,
as in this case, instead of converting Adobe Pro RGB (Lightroom's
default color space) to sRGB (which tends to exaggerate the red even
more) I converted to Adobe RGB and then created a jpeg.  I just needed
to oversaturate the aRGB before making the jpeg to compensate a bit for
washed out colors when displaying an aRGB file on the web.  I believe I
lost a bit of contrast as well.

Richard
--
Richard Lovison Photography