[OM] Re: Any list member in Mexico?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any list member in Mexico?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:19:00 EDT
I'm not in Leon or anywhere else in Mexico, but Texas is pretty close. Two
places you have to see are San Miguel and Guanajuato.  Both are absolutely
stunning and take your e-1 with a bunch of memory cards.  I'd also take a
tripod
for shooting early and late.  Take the trolley up the hill at  Guanajuato as
the sun goes down.  Stay past sundown as the lights of the  city begin to come
on. The colors are incredible, as is the architecture and the  people.  If
you have never been, you will want to go back.  Neither  place is a one day
visit.  Create some time!  Bill  Barber