[OM] Re: OK, Fidel, let's line them up and shoot them down . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, Fidel, let's line them up and shoot them down . . .
From: "James Costello" <jcostello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:41:03 GMT

You are so right, Bill.

But not everyone wants their work judged, critiqued ... or even viewed.  Of
the members of Ph*to.net or Fl*kr, I wonder what small percentage actually
post work for comment?  I have learned a lot from exhibiting my own work
occasionally in the past and I hope to do much more in the future, but I've
realized that photography is for many people, very personal.