[OM] Re: de-activating "format" on my E500

Subject: [OM] Re: de-activating "format" on my E500
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:46:52 -0300
Chuck and everyone else:

Thanks you all for the advice.

The upside is that I formatted a 2GB CF card with 25 RAW images on board.
The following day we went and retraced our steps and gathered a better set
of replacements than had been lost ...... more pleasing lighting, etc, etc.

It would have been disappointing otherwise; the Iles De La Madeleine in the
Gulf of St Lawrence is / are not an everyday easy destination.

I will definitely look into the recovery software and heed the advice about
not writing anything further to the card until the images are recovered.

John