[OM] Re: 12 Mp Olympus ?

Subject: [OM] Re: 12 Mp Olympus ?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:39:06 -0700
If this guy is to be believed some new small breakthrough in noise
control may be happening. I have not read anything by him before.
His review of the G9 12MP is unfortunately not convincingly
illustrated. He claims an ISO 1600 printed at 13x19 inches with no
visible noise.

http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/
canon-g9-review.html

Winsor