[OM] Re: Church interior Weston By Welland Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Church interior Weston By Welland Northamptonshire
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:01:30 +0100
From: "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I'm having a tough time deciding whether the window in #05 is in focus.
>  Maybe just my eyes and tiny details but it doesn't look sharp on my
> screen.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>
> geebee wrote:
>> Sometimes there isn't enough light in churches for my gear but I shoot them
>> anyway and hope to improve on them at a later date:
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/Northamptonshire_Churches/M-Z/pages/Weston_By_Welland_05.htm
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/Northamptonshire_Churches/M-Z/pages/Weston_By_Welland_06.htm
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/Northamptonshire_Churches/M-Z/pages/Weston_By_Welland_07.htm
>>
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/Northamptonshire_Churches/M-Z/pages/Weston_By_Welland_08.htm

Hi Chuck,

Don't rush off to the opticians the window is oof :-) These were taken a week
later than the exteriors because the church was
closed on my first visit. The weather was very dull and the church was
particularly dark. The lack of light was offset by what
greeted me on entering, a sign apologising that there was no one there to meet
me but drawing attention to the table of soft
drinks and trays of chocolate hobnob biscuits etc for my refreshment.

I will reshoot the interior at a later date in better light if the opportunity
arises.

I went with these shots on the basis that something is better than nothing and
because of the astonishing number of hits my church
galleries get. The index pages to date have clocked over 500,000 hits. Who they
are and where they keep coming from is a mystery
to me.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham