[OM] [OT] lighting conductors good or bad?

Subject: [OM] [OT] lighting conductors good or bad?
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:33:50 +0200
The recent discussion on lightning detectors got me thinking if we
shoudl install a lightning conductor on our roof, my wife is worried
this will attract it, but I think that it would make things safer and we
will be less likely to be struck when we are around the house.

I read with interest in a report that a mining explosion may have been
caused by a lightning strike which propagated through the ground,  There
is still a lot we don' t know about electricity I think.

--
Iechyd da
IanW