[OM] Re: "How to give your low-end Canon digital camera RAW support"

Subject: [OM] Re: "How to give your low-end Canon digital camera RAW support"
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:26:57 -0700
I have a TX1.  Haven't shot any HiDef video as yet.  The 720 x 480 is nice
though.  Been shooting some of the House Finches feeding on a weed in the
fence.  I haven't really tested the thing out.  Need to, though.  Bought it
for a carry around camera (Belt case) and thought the video capability, 10X
zoom and IS would make it more versatile.
Paul in Portland OR