[OM] Re: "How to give your low-end Canon digital camera RAW support"

Subject: [OM] Re: "How to give your low-end Canon digital camera RAW support"
From: "Leandro DUTRA" <leandro.gfc.dutra@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:43:15 -0300
2007/9/12, Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Here's an article on "How to give your low-end Canon digital camera RAW
> support":
> http://www.linux.com/feature/118946
>
> It may be brand-OT, but seems interesting to me, and perhaps others
> (particularly those with the specified "low-end Canon digital camera"
> models).

It would be intereſting to ſee ſomething ðe like for Olympus, and not
only low end.  See ðat raw is only the moſt important ſtuff, it alſo
enable much more normally not available in ðis kind of camera.  Had I
knowledge and time I would be intereſted in learning how it was done
in order to do ðe ſame for Olympuses.

Agreed ðat unlike Pentax Olympus does not hear us as it ſhould, but
ðis is a way of being heard and getting what ones want — DNG output,
focus led confirmation for non-4/3 lenſes, whatever.

--
+55 (11) 5685 2219               xmpp:leandrod@xxxxxxxxxx
+55 (11) 9406 7191          Yahoo!: ymsgr:sendIM?lgcdutra