[OM] Re: Sunday sunrise

Subject: [OM] Re: Sunday sunrise
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:22:37 -0600
Mike wrote:
> More problematic is is filling in the grass at the
> bottom.

  For that sort of thing, it's surprising how much you can get away with
using clone brush. It'll be noticeable if people _really_ look, but as
long as it's "just grass at the bottom" you'll be fine. Just make sure
you use a fuzzy brush so that things blend nicely, and don't copy
everything from the same place.

  Heck, to put my money where my mouth is:

http://www.danielmitchell.net/temp/mikes_pano_retouched.jpg

  Your image, with both Chuck's sky stretch, and, literally, less than
60 seconds of various cloning to fill the grass in. No other
moosifications, though, and the left-hand edge still needs cropping/cloning.

  -- dan