[OM] Re: And where's the E-1?

Subject: [OM] Re: And where's the E-1?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:10:16 +0100
Fortunately, the E-1 was in my hand when the fisher's cousin paid a visit to
the currant bushes which are all of 3m from my desk.  I was speaking on the
phone at the time, so these are one-handed grab shots through the window
(you may spot some reflections).  Taken two months ago.

http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/martes.html

--
Piers