[OM] Re: And where's the E-1?

Subject: [OM] Re: And where's the E-1?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:42:31 -0300
I have only seen 2 fishers in the wild in my lifetime, both when I was
hunting. They are quite beautiful to watch. The first one was well aware of
my presence, and spent some time making a circle around me, but about 25
yards away.

Of course I may have another chance of seeing one, as, thankfully,  I am no
where near 65 yrs old :-)

Wayne (still not eligible for the most basic senior's discount for several
more weeks)