[OM] Re: C.R.I.S. Battery Adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: C.R.I.S. Battery Adapter
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 22:13:29 -0500
>  If you can't find a Wein cell locally
> you might just run on down to the drug store (chemist's for you folks
> across the pond) and see if you can find an appropriate size hearing aid
> battery.  They're pretty cheap and maybe worth a try although you'll
> probably have to fit some sort of shim around to hold it in place.
I tried this quite some time ago, and used a hearing aid battery. I think
the number was 675, but that may be useless information. Recently, I was
getting batteries for my father's hearing aids, and noticed that the numbers
were all different.

I didn't note any remarkable errors, but I generally don't shoot chrome
film.

Bill Pearce