[OM] Re: [photos] Becket Quarry 2 & 3

Subject: [OM] Re: [photos] Becket Quarry 2 & 3
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 18:01:44 -0400
Richard,
 Congratulations on completing your civic duty to serve as a member of a
"jury of your peers". I too once had the joyful experience of sitting for a
criminal trial. It is not an experience I shall ever forget. Best hopes on
your recovery :) The only worse experinece is being on the other side of the
jury box. Rather than shirk the responsibilty, you suffered to complete it.
I thank you as a fellow citizen. When I hear people laugh at the fools who
actually serve jury duty, I wish them eternal damnation. Kinda like the
folks who don't vote and whine about who got elected.

Bob