[OM] Re: Remember the lightning detector?

Subject: [OM] Re: Remember the lightning detector?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:08:59 -0400
But it's easier and cheaper to use an optical slave shoe which you can
pick up for about $10-12.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Optical-Slave-Flash-Trigger-with-Sync-Socket-NEW_W0QQitemZ180156507061QQihZ008QQcategoryZ30087QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
Or, for better range and shooting around corners use a radio slave.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Channel-Radio-Slave-Wireless-Trigger-Canon-Nikon-DC4_W0QQitemZ220145544183QQihZ012QQcategoryZ30087QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
Range of these things is pretty variable but you can generally count on
at least 30-40 feet and I have one that will reach to 150.  You can also
apply AG's antenna mod for more :-)

Chuck Norcutt