[OM] Re: Remember the lightning detector?

Subject: [OM] Re: Remember the lightning detector?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 06:35:37 -0600
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Remember the circuit board for building a lightning detector that Bill
> Brooks offered quite a few years ago?  I still have Scott Gomez's link
> <http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/?q=node/20>
> to hints and tips and components for building from the board but I don't
> have the basic circuit diagram and Scott's link to Chris O'Neil's site
> isn't active any more.
>
> Anyone have a link to the circuit diagram?

His circuit diagram, no -- but Googling the words "camera lightning
detector" popped up one other (again and again and again -- seems
everybody on the Web has referenced this site):

      http://www.solorb.com/elect/lightning/

Other than that, I've got some encyclopedias of electronics which might
have something.  I'll take a quick spelunk through 'em later today.

Garth