[OM] Re: Help me decide

Subject: [OM] Re: Help me decide
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:38:32 +1000
AG Schnozz wrote:
> I need to get a new vehicle for commuting back and forth to work. But
> I've been thinking that maybe someday I'd like to become a
> professional truck driver.
>
> Which should I buy?  A Peterbuilt or a Kenworth?

It depends. What are the spec's of the models you are looking at, and
which one is likely to keep maintaining compatibility with all past and
future options going back onwards for 20 years? <g>

(Anyway, I'd recommend a Mack...but only because everything I know about
trucks I learnt from the movie, 'Convoy').

You could always buy a ute for now.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz