[OM] Re: Help me decide

Subject: [OM] Re: Help me decide
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:12:47 -0700 (PDT)
AG:

what should I buy for a P&S camera? a HP  or a Pe#tax

same difference, same kind of comparison..

If you want fuel economy and long life, buy a Volvo Penta engine, they are 3
times the machine, and better economy all the way around.

No nasty intended here, but why truck driving? IMHO, it is a bad
lifestyle...never home, never sleeping well,  bad food, poor health sitting
forever gives ya bad hips. the money is not all that great, fuel issues around
diesel prices and imports from war troubled countries.. Peak oil driving prices
higher, there is so much wrong about trucking food and supplies. The average
head of lettuce I eat is grown 5000 miles from my table..

The days of instant shopping are going to come to a halt soon...with the
average NorteaMericano having only 3 days food in their house, and daily trips
to walmart or superstores for food, all it takes is a nuke or 2 someplace and
everyone will be out of a job and starving... trucking is not a good option..
go gardening instead...get the heck out of the city, grow some soil, and hang
on to your silver and gold...

its coming soon... to a stock market near you...

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I'm running away to join a different circus