[OM] Re: E-3 announcement

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 announcement
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 07:23:56 EDT
Just call Mr. Bottom Line.

If the specs and features are spectacular, #3 may be within reach and we
will all be excited.

If they are not, only some of us who are heavily invested in the DZ/OM lens
lines will buy the latest and greatest from Olympus.  Most of those will be
the ones, who like me,  don't have the $25,000+ to buy a starter kit from  #1
or #2.

Either way, for me, the e-3 will be residing at my home and I have to  decide
if I'll be excited or aggravated.  Hmm, I guess I can make that  decision now
. . . I think I'll be excited.  Bill Barber