[OM] Re: hanging on

Subject: [OM] Re: hanging on
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 20:04:37 +1000
What a shame. Give us his address - we'll send him a Sydney Funnel
Web Spider to make up for it. :-)
And they've been unjustly maligned - no truth in the stories at all.
You've got at least half-an-hour to get to a doctor when attacked and
bitten.
Well, 20 minutes anyway.
A bit less for women and children.
Andrew Fildes