[OM] Re: hanging on

Subject: [OM] Re: hanging on
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 03:24:43 -0600
Those bug photos are cool. How do you get so close? The only bugs I have
ever been able to photograph up close have been butterflies...they don't
seem as skittish around people as spiders, bees, and grasshoppers. There's a
Black Widow Spider who has taken up residence in my girlfriend's backyard
storage shed. She wants it killed. I want to take a photo of it to sjow my
son, he thinks spiders are cool. He's in Indiana on the other side of the
country from me and he missed the black widow when he spent part of the
summer with me...she moved in about a week after he went home :(

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com