[OM] Re: Character sets (was Re: Re: OM's in demand?)

Subject: [OM] Re: Character sets (was Re: Re: OM's in demand?)
From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 08:28:48 +0100
Thorn and eth are part of Microsoft's WGL4 character set, which has been
around for more than 10 years.  It is a small subset of Unicode.  UTF-8 is
one of the encodings for Unicode.

http://www.alanwood.net/demos/wgl4.html

If you are using Windows and you cannot see these characters, then you are
using a program that does not care about Unicode, which is not a Microsoft
standard.

--
Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)