[OM] Re: SOLVED!!! HOW TO CALCULATE LIGHT TEMPERATURE OF A LIGHTBOX

Subject: [OM] Re: SOLVED!!! HOW TO CALCULATE LIGHT TEMPERATURE OF A LIGHTBOX
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 21:29:59 -0700
> From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Some days ago I asked if someone could tell me how to know the real
> temperature of a lightbox. I didn´t realize I could use my X-RITE
> DTP-94
> colorimeter

You could also shoot it with an E-series at all the different colour
temp settings, then in Photoshop, see which one is closest to neutral.

:::: We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and
technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and
technology. -- Carl Sagan ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::