[OM] Re: CS 2 to CS 3 Upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: CS 2 to CS 3 Upgrade?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:21:01 -0600
Chris Barker wrote:
> The panorama stitch system in CS3 is very impressive, Bill.  CS3
> starts quickly as well and the control icons are well laid out.

Hmmmmm.  Somethin' must be wrong with my copy of CS3.  I've got it
installed on a four-month-old multi-cored wondertower with 4 Gigs of RAM
and two 10,000 RPM hard drives (one of which is CS3's scratch disk) and
it's slower than CS2 on my three-year-old laptop with 2 Gigs of RAM.

I d/l'ed it directly from Adobe, rather than waiting for a boxed version
of the upgrade to arrive at my local Software 'R Us-type store.  I
wonder if the d/l version, at least early on, had some known issues that
I may need to address?

Garth