[OM] Re: CS 2 to CS 3 Upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: CS 2 to CS 3 Upgrade?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:17:30 -0700
Part time students for example someone taking an on-line class in
photoshop qualifies for the educational discount. The discount is
quite large. Provantage required you fax in a copy of your student ID.
There may be other places offering even better discounts. Some of the
instructors at the local junior college post links in their course
notes. There can be a lot of on-topic discussion in an on-line class.

The Bert Monroy link I posted was from an on-line class. It was
interesting that no-one made any comments about his neon light "art".
The only comments seemed to be that it looks real but so what ...
http://www.bertmonroy.com/fineart/text/fineart1.htm
I like buildings but I guess they don't evoke much interest in most people.

-jeff