[OM] Re: Printing what you see on the screen - my trials and tribulation

Subject: [OM] Re: Printing what you see on the screen - my trials and tribulation
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:36:07 -0400
Jay:
This is the best article that I found for the i960. Followed to the
letter.
http://www.steves-digicams.com/techcorner/June_2005.html

I found other articles/posts and some of these suggested keeping the
"Enable ICM" box checked. Don't know if your printer uses a similar
driver.

Also there's this document from Canon.
http://homepage.mac.com/renard/ls/Canon_ICC_Profile_Guide.pdf

I noticed afterwards that the printer profiles are really for AdobeRGB,
but seem to produce realistic results for sRGB.

Martin