[OM] Digital workflow, was: Some OM-photos!

Subject: [OM] Digital workflow, was: Some OM-photos!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 06:33:55 -0400
I don't understand this dislike of the "digital workflow".  There's no
reason why the digital workflow has to be any different than a film
workflow unless you choose it to be.  You can shoot JPEG's and drop off
or send your digital images to your favorite processor just like you did
with film.  The only additional step (which is very easy) is to make a
backup copy because you have no negatives.

If you choose to retouch or "Moosify" all your images, well, that's
something you couldn't do before unless you turned your film into a
digital image with a scanner.

Where's the beef?

Chuck Norcutt