[OM] Re: little rant on e-mail politeness

Subject: [OM] Re: little rant on e-mail politeness
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:42:47 +1000
I assume you mean State - although the idea of a Stage Government is
fun.
I am a member of the Victorian Institute of Teachers, an organisation
introduced by the State Government as a compulsory professional
registration body to improve teacher standards and practice but in
effect a burden designed to marginalise the teacher's union and
performing no visible task apart from costing $60 per year, mailing
out a crap magazine, making new teachers jump through ludicrous hoops
and deregistering a few miscreants who would have been ejected anyway.
It is massively unpopular and the two people elected to its board in
the last election both stood on the platform of dismantling totally
as soon as possible.
Dya think the State Government will get the message?
Even if they do, it won't matter a damn.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx