[OM] Re: little rant on e-mail politeness

Subject: [OM] Re: little rant on e-mail politeness
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:38:32 +1000
Oh yes - we get some extraordinary parties and candidates, especially
for the upper houses where because it's proportional (12 per state,
six elected at each election - double terms) you have a better
chance. At one I had the pleasure of voting against my dentist who
was running for the F*** the Family Court Party (something like that)
because he'd been cleaned out by three wives on the trot - 3 time
loser, deserves all he gets) AND an ex-student standing as  a Liberal
(for which read Tory/Republican). Unfortunately he got elected - told
me the next time I saw him that he hadn't been counting on my vote.
We manage a mutual grudging disrespect with humour, if that's possible.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx