[OM] Re: Canyon Ee-s focusing screen and Zuiko 135/3.5, was: Source for

Subject: [OM] Re: Canyon Ee-s focusing screen and Zuiko 135/3.5, was: Source for clear plastic filter cases
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:20:07 -0400
As I'm re-reading my own note I noticed that the best possible
explanation for the sharpest focusing occurring at f/8 is that I
probably forgot to open up again to shoot at f/2 after focusing.  The
shot was most likely taken at f/8 with lots of DOF.

Oh, well.  Not very good science here.

Chuck Norcutt